When it comes to record-breaking jackpots, lotteries around the world are renowned for them. On Friday night, one lucky player matched all five numbers and two Lucky Stars to land themselves an impressive win.
This EuroMillions player didn’t just win a million pounds, they netted themselves over 76 million of them!
The lottery jackpot was an 8x rollover when it was won but whilst it was a large amount of money, it wasn’t quite as large as the win on 2nd October when £144,603,632 was won by a player in Switzerland.
The winning numbers from the Friday night Euromillions draw were 5, 15, 17, 37 and 44 with the two Lucky Stars 7 and 11.
As yet, the winning ticket holder has not come forward to claim their prize money and the search is now on to find the new multi-millionaire.
The actual amount won was £76,369,806 but who was the winner?
Win A Million Pounds With EuroMillions
As well as the jackpot winner, two players from the UK also managed to win a million pounds each by matching the UK Millionaire Maker codes on the draw of Friday 2nd November 2018.
The two codes were MBFF 83772 and VZDQ 12070.
There were also plenty of other winners from the draw who won’t be complaining about how healthy their bank balance now looks.
In total there were 2,320,966 players who won a prize in the Euromillions draw on Friday. Of those 594,869 were from the UK.
Aside from the big winner, this is the prize breakdown for the UK players:
UK Prize Winner Details
• Three players matched five numbers for £13,414.90 each
• Nine players matched four numbers and both Lucky Stars for £1,740.80 each
• 255 players matched four numbers and one Lucky Star for £86.20 each
• 594 players matched three numbers and both Lucky Stars for £60.70 each
• 558 players matched four numbers for £33.20 each
• 8160 players matched two numbers and both Lucky Stars for £11.10 each
• 11,192 players matched three numbers and one Lucky Star for £7.60 each
• 24,328 players matched three numbers and one Lucky Star for £6.80 each
• 41,434 players matched one number and both Lucky Stars for £6.40 each
• 158,420 players matched two numbers and one Lucky Star for £4.40 each
• 349,915 players matched two numbers for £2.50 each
EuroMillions is now back down to its default jackpot level of a mere £14 Million in prize money. A lot of people would still be happy with a win of that amount.